Reading network marketing books is one of the best ways to ensure that your stick around for your success. In my opinion, that’s the number 1 reason to pick a few or all of these books up.
As a networker, there will be no meaningful income unless you become a leader. Picking up books is a major step towards that.
It’s also a great example to show your team members if you want them to produce. Your income is attached to their production level. You can even use any of these network marketing books as gifts for hitting ranks and milestones.
In this episode, I will recommend 10 network marketing books based on the following 2 criteria:
- The ones that changed my life; 3 books.
- …and proven Amazon best sellers that I am personally familiar with.
As you build your network marketing business, always remember that you have a human brain in your head. It has to be fed in other to move you in your desired direction and to create your desire results.
If you don’t feed your mind and your head with the information you can probably only find in these books, you will risk struggling for too long and a high chance of running a dead network marketing business.
I used to think it was about motivation. I still think it is but that word often intimidate a-type personalities for weird reasons. We feel that we got it. Who needs to be motivated… right?
Well we all do. If you are building your business fast enough, you will have down days. These books will get you through them. Heck it will change the definition of ‘down days’ for you to refreshers and resetting days.
Some of these books are available in PDFs and e-Books for free. Honestly, I recommend buying the physical book and the audio version for your smart mobile device.
They are great to listen to while driving, commuting and/or working out in the gym.
So here are my top 10 network marketing books:
1. Network Marketing 2.0 Deluxe – May be I am being a little biased but this is a digital e-book pdf that I authored.
We’ve sold thousands of it at $47 a piece. We now sell it stand alone with the audio and video version at $141…
It’s not even available on public domains such as Amazon.com yet. It’s available for free for our inner circle members.
I highly recommend it because it was inspired by my personal failure and success journey along with the rest of the 9 books I recommend as follows.
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki – This was one of the books that I read and it totally destroyed my chances of ever building a 9-5 career. Once I read this book, it was over.
It’s the story of 2 dads with just purely different outlooks on prosperity and life. It wasn’t about good or bad. It was about what YOU as an individual want out of life by the end of the story.
It’s an ever green best seller for a reason. The Rich Dad books have a series these day. So be sure to start with Rich Dad Poor Dad specifically.
Why would this book fall under the network marketing books category in my opinion?
I found that lots of people get attracted to network marketing with a mindset that will never win in this type of game. I think this book is a good book to fix that.
3. Secrets of a Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker – Do you know what your financial blueprint is?
If you are guessing what it even means or think it has anything to do with the accounting profession, I suggest you get your hands on this book.
(NOTE: Want to copy & paste my personal prospecting system into your business? This is how I was able to build my downline to 7,000+, recruit 20 – 30 reps per month, generating $13,000 – $15,000 in a single day WITHOUT the need to mess with my family and friends ever again? PLUS you will discover my Automatic Downline Builder Program. Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS)
4. Think & Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill – Success principles are timeless. Network marketing 2.0 is all about how to operate the business in the digital age.
Many networkers find a serious difficulty in evolving with the times. The act of doing that, in itself, is a timeless and ancient concept that was already covered in this book–Think and Grow Rich which was originally published in 1937.
Ensuring a competitive advantage in the network marketing business is non-negotiable. Leveraging technology is not a new business concept.
5. The Irresistible Offer By Mark Joyner: How to Sell Your Product or Service in 3 Seconds or Less – This is one of the few books that makes sales and recruiting one of the easiest things for me to do.
6. MONEY Master the Game by Tony Robbins: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom – This book was a recent read for me.
In network marketing 2.0 best practices, I teach people how to see beyond traditional network marketing and truly acquire wealth building skills.
The network marketing profession is such a small world that there are only so much wealth you can build with it alone.
Network marketing 2.0 is bigger because it allows you to make even more money from people that say ‘NO’ to your business opportunity.
This Tony Robbins book will open your eyes. You will see free enterprise opportunity in a new light and beyond your wildest dream.
7. Go Pro by Eric Worre: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional – Personally, I love any opportunity to tell more network marketers to stop treating the business like a hobby and become a professional.
I love how Eric Worre has built his network marketing pro empire and I think you can learn a lot from this book. It was instantly on the network marketing book best sellers list everywhere.
8. Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
When I first decided to build a network marketing team, I was eager to know everything possible.
I’m just competitive like that. This was one of the books I stumbled across and it was great. A lot of fear that may be holding you back from the next level was addressed in this book.
9. The Business of the 21st Century by Robert T. Kiyosaki – Remember the Rich Dad Poor Dad book I mentioned previously? This book is by the same guy. This book explains how he sees network marketing and what it takes to win the game.
10. How to Win Friends & Influence People By Dale Carnegie – This is ancient book that was original published back in October 1936. It’s a must read if you want to achieve what you want faster.
BONUS. 7 Secrets to 7 Figure – Last but definitely not least, is this special free pdf. I wrote this book and it has my sacred consolidated secrets to all my success in 10 years in it.
I do give it away for free but there is a catch. I have a 2 hour 10 minutes online webinar workshop that is a must attend for anyone who is struggling to take off to the next level in their business.
I created this evergreen training back in 2012. It still works. It has raving reviews. At the end of it, I give a special gift which is this book and its audio version for free download.
I hope you find my list of top 10 network marketing books useful. See you on the next episode.