I hope you enjoy this content.
Don’t forget to grab the 2 FREE books, Smart Real Estate Wholesaling & Real Estate Money Secrets… PLUS 3 Hours Masterclass Workshop, 100% FREE… by Clicking Here…
Wholesaling houses for beginners is even simpler than the overly advanced stuff if you follow a few simple steps.
And stop complicating it beyond solving problems for distresses owners.
But I want to add 12 more tips as inspired by the questions below by a beginner;
I thought, As a Wholesaling Beginner, you’d find value in it.
- Don’t overthink sales contracts; any contract will work as long as the seller is motivated.
- Don’t go to the courthouse wasting time to pull data in the name of quality and “free”;
…you get paid for flipping time into money faster than a day job can.
- 40th Law of Power – Despise the free lunch; YouTube University is good for fanboys. Professionals pay to be trained.
- Don’t drive for dollars personally; it’s not worth your time. Have others who do not value time do it.
- Don’t over-complicate what to say to sellers; simply ask “are you open to an offer”, listen
…and then look for more problems to solve in the conversation.
- Go to EmpireBIGData.com for a directory of existing cash buyers in any neighborhood in the United States.
- Learn how to use simple internet and digital marketing to build a massive list of able and willing buyers for the market;
…the list is an asset.
- Don’t overthink how long it takes you to dispose of a contract; focus on finding good deals and building your buyers list.
- If you are cold calling, don’t use manual dialing; Use auto-dialers like Mojosells.com Wholesale houses is not worth it if you are engaged in manual labor. Leverage technology.
- Set the auto-dialer to move on to the next data after 5-7 rings if there is no one picking up.
- I recommend setting up business profiles on all the main social network sites that you already use
…But it’s not an emergency but also useless if you wont start marketing consistently; Marketing is emergency.
- Don’t be a perfectionist; Be a Progressionist.
Below is a question for us to address with this lesson…
So I’ve been meticulously working to get my and the husband’s wholesaling company to greenlight status so that we can go live.
I have a few more things to do and I’m hoping that someone will be able to help me:
- Should the various contracts that we use be customized to our company? (I.e. watermark, company logo)
- Is the only way to acquire absentee owners, tax liens, divorce, threatened foreclosure lists is to pay for them via particular databases? (I.e. landglide, etc.)
I’ve heard different people say that they get their lists for free.
- I have driven for dollars just to get a feel for it and have found 5 houses that I feel would be prospective sellers, however, I can’t find the words to say to these people when I make the initial contact.
What are some suggestions?
- How do I acquire a directory of buyers?
We’re extremely green and haven’t met any yet. Is it safe to ask if there are any buyers in this group to add to our contact list?
The last thing that I want is to tell someone that I can sell their house expeditiously but have no one to buy it.
- Might be a weird question: we got a business line via a really cool app, however I feel like it rings too long before the recording picks up.
How many rings are recommended before the recording starts?
- Do you recommend that we set up LinkedIn and Facebook business pages?
What other platforms do you recommend that we set up business profiles?
Sorry for the length, I’m a perfectionist and want everything to go as smoothly as possible.”
Enjoy the video.
Wholesaling Houses For Beginners
Are you STRUGGLING in launching or... GROWING your Real Estate Investing & Wholesaling business?- FREE BOOK ($97 Value)Are you having a difficult time generating motivated sellers, qualified buyers and closing your 1st or NEXT deal? Is your dream to build an empire to sustainable heights heading down the drains? Smart Real Estate Wholesaling PLUS BONUS BOOK "Real Estate Money Secrets" ...and he is giving away a limited amount of both books for free ($97 Value) for a limited time. Would you like the secrets of learning, earning and building your lifestyle, business and real estate empire simultaneously with leveraged and minimal effort? This book is your gateway to 10X and may be even 100X your business and income using the art and science of attraction. Smart Real Estate Wholesaling also serves as a manual for all types of businesses, aspiring and experienced entrepreneurs. In addition to the download of these 2 books, I will also give you exclusive access to a free bonus an optional million dollar opportunity to be coached and mentored by OLA personally. Simply tell us your email address below and the book access will be instantly sent to you. You will have options for Paperback sent to you as well as Kindle or PDF downloads.
Padilla 5.0 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome book!!
Cliff R. 4.0 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Full of actionable, useful information for sure.
The author does an excellent job of cutting through much of the real estate wholesaling BS that is prevalent in the market. That is to say while most gurus are teaching what they DO NOT DO, Ola outlines steps of creating value at the center of your marketing. His down to earth delivery just makes sense. He speaks of leveraging technology, the importance of multiple income streams, and an overview of the real estate wholesaling business in the new age of business marketing. For example, he mentions that many people don't even like their family members stopping by unannounced, so how can you expect them to be ultra receptive to a stranger popping up looking to capitalize on a misfortune. Of course that's not how the "Door Knocking" conversation would be framed, but that's exactly what it is. All in all I enjoyed the read and if you plan on making action your focus, you will too.
Brian Ellwood 5.0 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Solid Advice From Someone Who's Been There
Ola is a legit real estate investor and marketer. He's a real student of wholesaling and marketing - his approach to marketing for wholesale deals - ADD VALUE - is recession proof and feels right. Don't pass up this book!
Melton Thomas 5.0 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A true mindset shift!
As a virtual real estate wholesaler and investor, it makes sense to me to optimize my approach and use technology to drive. This book gave me a clear, concise framework that I could leverage and implement!
stacy 5.0 out of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing
This book is amazing and very beneficial. The author is very knowledgeable on the concepts at hand. Definitely a great book to read.
How much money do you need to start wholesaling real estate?
Using the smart wholesaling formula, all you need is $300 but it can take a lot less if you don’t value time and have time to invest in manual marketing methods.
How hard is wholesaling real estate?
Wholesaling real estate is a very simple business model.
But just like any other real business out there, it can be very hard for beginners without a coach or a mentor to work closely with.
Is wholesaling real estate worth it?
Wholesaling Real estate is worth it and all the effort if you understand that it’s about your marketing skills.
If you fall short on that, it can be frustrating and like 98% of the people who try, you will quit.
How do you wholesale a house?
Start with market research by collecting and analyzing data of potentially distressed property owners in your target market.