In this episode, I’m diving into my top 19 favorite network marketing quotes as off today. I’ve encountered them over the years through many sources, so I won’t be necessarily be accurate about the sources.
You have to become a lover of network marketing quotes, motivational especially because we are all humans. This quotes are powerful nuggets that can drive your whole business for a long time all by themselves.
1. Find ways to spend 1 minute with 100 prospects and not 100 minutes with 1 prospect
This quote is about leverage. We all have limited time and resources in general. Our management skills for time in prospecting will determine our success level.
2. Positive down Negative up
This network marketing quote is about organizational negativity management. As humans, we are more attractive to negative issue than progress. So as leaders, we know it and control it.
When there is a negative concern, it needs be discussed with an up-line leader. They know how to handle it better. Only allow positive news and progress reports to go downline because that’s motivation.
3. 1% of 100 people.
We often hear this as, “I’d rather make 1% of 100 people’s effort than 100% of my effort. This is about passive and residual income. Once checks start showing up in the mail for work done in the past, that’s a taste of freedom.
Again, this is a leverage driven network marketing quote. Your biggest potential in income is never going to be about 100% of your personal effort.
(NOTE: Want to copy & paste my personal prospecting system into your business? This is how I was able to build my downline to 7,000+, recruit 20 – 30 reps per month, generating $13,000 – $15,000 in a single day WITHOUT the need to mess with my family and friends ever again? PLUS you will discover my Automatic Downline Builder Program. Click Here for INSTANT ACCESS)
4. Commitment is doing the thing, you said you would do, long after the mood you said it in has left you! ~ George Zalucki <<< Hands down the most profitable network marketing quote I personally have encoutered.
He went further to say this. “So, belly up to the challenges that losers will not endure. And, one day you will sit at a financial banquet that losers will never taste. As always the advice is offered, but the choice each of us makes will always carry a price.”
I’ll leave that as is for you to let sink in…
5 . Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems wish for more skills ~ Jim Rohn
I love this quote because it points out loser languages that we champions must avoid. When you say certain things, they are not just words. They drive your destiny.
Asking for things to be easier does not mean it will get easier. But that’s the main problem. The main problem is that creating such statements will only make life harder; at least from a financial stand point.
6. Focus on ‘how can I’ as opposed to ‘I can’t’
It was either T Harv Eker or Robert T Kiyosaki that I heard this from. But it doesn’t matter. Here is what matters,
…this quote is a resources vs resourcefulness matter.
I want to share network marketing quotes but sayings as well…
So we do have to say this a lot to ‘excuse manufacturers.’ You’ve heard this excuse before. “But I don’t have this… I don’t have that…”
There are always enough ‘I can’t’ type of excuse giving by excuse manufacturers to themselves to fail. Obviously their intentions is not to fail.
But sorry, intentions often does not matter when it comes to actual results. Good intentions are not good enough to achieve your desire results in network marketing–<< is that a quote?.
You need communications skills. Not just in what you say to people but what you say to yourself.
7. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
This quote is about value. It’s also about sowing first before you can expect to reap. YES! It may be spiritual, emotional and physical… all together.
Value has ways of coming back to you in folds. But I suggest that you learn how to become strategical about it. It’s absolutely okay to be rewarded seemingly unfairly after actually helping people.
8. Your schedule in network marketing is not part-time nor is it full-time. It’s a lifetime journey.
I get the question all the time. “Should I go full time or part time yet?” My answer is to always be in full time mode minimum even if you still have a day job.
If you have a day job and simultaneously wants financial freedom, simply wake up 30 minutes earlier and sleep 30 minutes later daily; provided you want it BAD ENOUGH.
9. It’s not work if you enjoy doing it.
Here is one of the many network marketing quotes from Donald Trump. “You have to love what you do.” I know you probably heard it from somewhere else. It doesn’t matter.
By the way, it is very possible to deliberately find ways to fall in love with what you do by simply identify a sweet excitement spot and focusing on it.
10. Only legacy lasts forever.
This is network marketing 2.0 quote invented by moi. I created it because I see that most network marketers spend most of their energy building a downline for a network marketing company.
Downlines don’t last forever. Your impact on the world and your legacy is all that can last forever. Even YOU, physically, cannot last forever.
That’s why we teach network marketers who wants to be free how to build their very own personal leadership brand, authority and credibility.
Below are 9 more of my favorite network marketing quotes to add to your library. Many were extracted from my personal past work.
11. (1) Invest (2) Learn (3) Do and (4) Teach ~ Ray Higdon
12. The appetite of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the appetite of the diligent is abundantly supplied. ~ Proverb 13:4
13. The best learning experience is in the ‘doing experience’. ~ Ola Abitogun
14. People just want to have a good time. ~ Daegan Smith
15. The only person that has the power to quit on you is YOU! ~ Ola Abitogun
16. This is entrepreneurship and profit is a requirement. ~ Ola Abitogun
17. No one can completely claim lack of leads or traffic. The only valid excuse would be lack of skills. ~ Ola Abitogun
18. You can’t say the right thing to the wrong person and you can’t say the wrong thing to the wrong person. ~ unknown
19. Hope deferred makes the heart weak ~ Proverb 13:12
BONUS: If you were born poor, it’s not your mistake. If you die poor, it’s your mistake ~ Bill Gate